Aug 11, 2009

Therapy

For every realization, there is a tribulation. For every positive thought, looms another---lurking caught between the heart and mind, finding its way into reality, slowly, surely eating away at sense since my heart battles between right and wrong everyday. And every way is a darkened path of love and hate, to fail or be great these things take total and utter control of me. But life like most trials takes a while to contemplate--so I wait for some sort of sign, eyes like mine fail to see what sits behind facades and shine. I keep trying to be what I despise --so much until I'm frankly out of touch with this plain of existence. Senseless pondering and wishing, fishing for things I know nothing about. Love? Success? God? none of which show themselves often beyond a sickening imagination where such concepts lead to flawed maturation. This is everything I thought life would be--a chasing of the wind.

No amount of degrees, please just spare me words of ease that I might simply appease struggle with a need to achieve. That is ignorant. To not know interactions and perception, mental preconceptions determine much of what we base success in is evidence of a supreme lack of intelligence. And these foolish definitions of peace, at least to me, lie in the belief the world is a better place--with me? Don't make me laugh--but i might crack a smile when I'd rather crack your teeth..........

This is how I release negativity, with my proclivities to write until I can't think anymore. Empty to the floor these jagged little words and look up in the sky at all the free little birds and think....

It's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment